Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Suckfest

Compliments of Josh and Julie...
1. I've signed up for numerous online accounts...all requiring different user names and passwords...and now I can't remember 97.4% of them and so they're useless.
2. I've dated two wardies. two. Going to church in Orem=awkward.
3. One of the first things I did after getting home from a third world country was go buy a new dress. sigh.
4. I'm a lazy lazy driver. I do almost anything to avoid putting the clutch in or braking. Which involves going 15 when I know a red light is within a mile.
5. I have not been on a regular exercise routine for, eh, a year and a half. or more.
6.I've never spoken to many of my cousins.
7. I get explosively angry at strangers sometimes.
8. I can't read anything past 3 P.M. without falling asleep.
9. I never wear sunscreen. I always regret it.
10. I eat super fast. It makes dates awkward; and I'm always bored when everyone else still has something to do at dinner...
11. My hand freckle is growing. I swear it! CANCER!
12. I am so impatient that cooking a burrito in the microwave for thirty seconds feels like for-ev-er. And I will spontaneously combust without a pen to doodle with in 3 hour church.
13. I used to not like diet coke. I tried it once-- still didn't like it. I tried it again-- kind of liked it. The process continued. Now I'm addicted.
14. I don't know how to date someone older than me.
15. Around 11:30 every night my legs get so achey I have to move them, shake them, rub them, etc. I used to think this was restless leg syndrome, but I think now that it's just what little kids get when they're really tired. In other words, I'm four.
16. I seriously suck at writing essays.
17. I slacked off for the first 60 or so college credits, meaning I spend half of my semesters retaking classes.
18. If there is something good on, I could watch T.V. for many, many, many hours.
19. I've given up on lots of things. To name a few: piano, viola, being an English major, Making my own longboard, before-mentioned-exercise rountine, being a good visting teacher.
20. I don't know how to iron.

1 comments:

lauren said...

look who jumped on the bandwagon...